It doesn’t have to be this way.

It’s no secret that an estimated 70 percent of U.S. workers share they’re disengaged, costing the U.S. economy $370 billion annually in lost productivity. On the flip side, organizationally healthy businesses are shown to outperform roughly three times the returns as their less than healthy counterparts.

What Can Coherence Strategy Group Do For You?

At Coherence Strategy Group, we believe creating great leaders delivers high organizational health, and results in great people management, high performance, and awesome culture. For example, in one meta analysis, the top 10 percent of extraordinary leaders more than doubled profits in comparison to the other 90%!

Because we want you to be in that top 10%, we design and deliver tools and coaching experiences that make your workplace and teams better, streamline your processes and structure, and bring your vision and strategy to life.

Individual Coaching

Growth and change are best served with intentional support. We can help with a pragmatic, straightforward coaching engagement.

Group Coaching

Join a group session filled with other professionals of the same mindset as you, get advice, learn, and grow.

Evolve Team Coaching

Year-long Senior Leadership Team Development experience that ensures your top team is performing at their highest capacity. Includes focus on strategy, diversity & inclusion, talent, and executive coaching.

Let’s Talk!

  • Please let us know more about the challenge you're facing, or the solutions you're interested in learning more about. We'll respond within 24 hours!